Discover Your Child’s Learning Style: Find Out What is Right With Your Child
- Do you want to be able to communicate with your child’s teacher about his or her specific learning needs?
- Is your child’s learning style different from others?
- Do you wish you were more confident in supporting your child’s learning?
- Are you confused about what to expect from your child’s school experience?
The Joy of Learning Network invites you to the “Discover Your Child’s Learning Style” workshop.
- find out what is right with your child
- identify the strengths they bring to their learning
- learn about resources and techniques to help your child learn more efficiently and effectively
Before the workshop, a learning styles assessment needs to be completed for yourself and one child. For younger children (up to about 9-years-old), the parent(s) will complete the assessment. For children 9 and up, the child will complete the assessment on-line. This typically takes 20-30 minutes. Once you have registered by phone or email, we will send you the details for completing the assessment.
Using the results of the assessment we will compile for you a complete set of information describing you and your child’s learning style which we’ll provide for you at the workshop. During the workshop, we will walk through each component of the assessment and clarify how it pertains to you and your child.
To register or for more information, call Tina Marie Meyer at 604-644-8077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
$145 – includes a Learning Styles Profile Assessment for yourself and one child.
We recommend that you purchase the book, “Discover Your Child’s Learning Style” by Mariaemma Willis and Victoria Kindle Hodson. We will have these available for $25 at the workshop or you can order it through Amazon.ca.
Catherine Strickland, Tina Marie Meyer and Darcy Kaltio are Learning Success Institute Licensed and Certified “Discover Your Child’s Learning Style” Workshop Facilitators.
To register or for more information, call Tina Marie Meyer at 604-644-8077 or email email@example.com.